Sunday, June 27, 2010

A note about mariecarter.com and ~TAKING THE SUMMER OFF SALE ~ CONTINUES

After being a wonderful venue for shoppers to find my work for just under 5 years, the time has come to close the mariecarter.com store. The reasons for this change are many - the main cause being the programming challenges that maintenance of the store requires. I much prefer to design and create rather than work on programming. Additionally, traffic to my etsy and 1000markets shop is at least 10 times the traffic to the original web store.

As always, you can still find me at etsy or 1000markets. Through etsy, all forms of payment, including PayPal, are accepted. At 1000markets, Amazon Payments is the method available.

Currently, all of the items listed in my etsy shop are marked down by at least 50% + free domestic shipping! You can also purchase through my very new Bixbe outlet. I have attached a couple of links to sale items below:


I'm Selling This:
Simple Circles Ne...$37.00

I'm Selling This:
Simple Circle Bra...$48.00

I'm Selling This:
Simple Pendant (L...$21.00

I look forward to listing wonderful pieces for the fall in late August.

Happy Summer!

No comments: